Monday, June 18, 2012

SLEEP

Oh my.  I really need some decent sleep.  

Lulu is wonderful.  Really.  She is.  I couldn't ask for a better baby.  But, damn!  I really want a good night's sleep sometime soon.  I think I've had ONE full night's sleep since she was born.  (And I know I didn't have many in that last trimester).  She usually wakes up once a night to eat, sometimes two. I think I was getting used to this schedule, but the past week has been hard.  I don't know if it's because we've been really busy, but I just don't feel rested.  

I make sure to go to bed by 9 every night...and last night I was in bed at 8!!!  But, I'm still tired, and it's making me cranky.  GRRRR.

I guess it's about time to think about cutting off the night feeds, but I don't know if I'm ready for that.  What a wuss.  I guess until I bite the bullet on that one, I have to stop complaining about sleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment