Monday, June 11, 2012

Busy Weekend

This weekend was incredibly busy, but fun!  We had Tball with Cy on Saturday morning, followed by a birthday party in the afternoon.  It's so much fun watching all of Cy's friends turn 4!

On Sunday, Cy participated in the PMC Bike Ride for kids to raise money for the Jimmy Fund.  He had so much fun and really enjoyed the day.

He got his first Tattoo (a sparkly red dinosaur!)



And was ready for the "race" to start (we had to keep reminding him it was a RIDE, not a race!)



The rest of the day on Sunday was really nice and relaxing.  We got out the baby pool and let Cy splash around and Lu dipped her feet into it.  He plays so nicely with her....it was really fun to watch.  

I made it to yoga class again, which is great!  I've really enjoyed being able to do that on Sunday evenings.  I really wish I could go one more time during the week, but it just doesn't work into our schedule yet.  Baby steps.

For some reason (I wish I could figure out why!!), it seems like Sunday nights are the worst night for sleep in our house.  Most nights, Lu sleeps from 7 until 6 or 6:30, waking only once to eat around 1:30ish.  Last night, she was awake at 9:30, 12, 3, and 5!!!  (Throw in the mix that Cy was up at 11pm...sleep walking!)  She only wanted to eat once out of those wakings.  The others were crying because she was "stuck" in the crib.  She's been moving around alot, and gets here legs stuck in between the slats of the crib.  I'm seriously considering getting some bumpers for the crib to stop this, but figure she will be out of this stage before long anyway.  I'm not sure, since Cy never got stuck...his legs were just too darned chunky to fit,  I think!

Here's to another sleepy Monday morning (Oh, and did I mention that I am off coffee since it seems to make Miss Lu jittery!?!?!).  UGH.




No comments:

Post a Comment