Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to my sweet boy

Cy,
You have been with us for 4 years, now!  It really is amazing how fast time flies.  I still remember bringing you home from the hospital like it was yesterday.  I was terrified!  I couldn't believe they let us leave with you....we really had no idea what we were doing.  I guess we are learning that the first kid is the experiment.

You are full of life and a very energetic little boy!  You love all transportation-type vehicles: Trains, Planes, Cars, Rocket Ships, Trucks, etc.  I think your favorite food is Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich.  You eat it almost every day for lunch.  You love to ride your bike (fast!), and are quite a daredevil.  You are constantly trying to "pop wheelies" on it, even though it still has training wheels.  You love to write your letters and draw.  You are the sweetest big brother that I know, and take very good care of your sister.  You love to play Wii with Daddy (I don't think you like to play with me, cause I'm just not very good).

I have loved watching you grow.  You amaze me everyday, and I'm so proud to be your mama.


Cyrus at one day old:


Cyrus at four years old:





No comments:

Post a Comment