Monday, July 23, 2012

Random Monday thoughts

1- I'm tired.  Damn.  Can this baby please start sleeping through the night soon?  We've recently had a stretch of about 2 weeks of bad sleep (waking 2-3 times per night).  I'm in the process of enforcing the "you can only eat one time a night" rule, while hoping for the "you don't wake up at all" part of her sleep.  UGH.  I know it gets better.  I know she will eventually sleep, but dang....I'm ready for it.

2- Lu started crawling on Friday.  She's slow, but she's got it down.  Our house is on Lego (and all small piece toys) lockdown.  Poor Cy.

3- I'm having some extreme highs and lows lately.  I'm really sure that it is hormone related, but I'm going to talk to someone about it tomorrow.  I'm kind of nervous about that.

4- I got a haircut this weekend, and hate it.  Why do I always hate my haircuts? What do I do wrong?

5-We are taking the kids to Storyland this weekend.  Our first themepark adventure.  Am I ready for this?

6- My yoga teacher is moving to North Carolina.  I'm really going to miss her class...it is so fantastic.  Guess I'm on the hunt for a replacement. 

Here's to a great week, and hopefully better sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment