Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2010, I give in. You Win.

Disclaimer: I'm going to whine for this post.  If you're not interested, just close now please.

OK: 2010 has it in for me.  I'm giving up.  I'd like to skip past it and join 2011 if that's okay.  You win, 2010.  Mercy.

I'm not usually so whiny, but I'm getting a little fed up with the bad luck that has headed our way this year.

January: my son had pneumonia with double ear infections.  Yuck.  Not so intolerable, but not fun.

February: my son and I were hit by a van while crossing the street.  Pretty traumatic and sucky all around.

March: our basement is currently sitting in 6 inches of water.  Our furnace, hot water heater, washer and dryer are all sitting in said 6 inches.  I'm hoping this gets resolved (or at least pumped out) today. 

Ok, April, whaddaya got for me?  Seriously, I have a pretty nice life, and am happy.  I don't really have much to complain about compared to many people out there.  A few bad things here and there are expected in life, right?  I should just suck it up and deal.  I know.  Maybe after a good nights sleep and some dry clothes I'll see this whole thing in a new light. 

AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment