Monday, October 19, 2009

"Pink"





This week's photo challenge at I Faces is "Pink" in celebration of Breast Cancer Awareness month. 

I'm entering this photo of my sister-in-law and niece.  Nothing is more "pink" to me than a baby at play.  Watching babies play reminds me how precious life is.  Now, it would be a leap to say that this reminds me to check my breasts, but I do check regularly, as I hope that every woman does.  If you have a woman in your life that you love, please remind them to check, its not embarrassing, its life saving!


My mother-in-law is a breast cancer survivor, and she is a wonderful woman who has a lot of people very grateful that she is with us today.




To see more photo's to celebrate "PINK", check out http://www.iheartfaces.com/
The entries this week are spectacular!!!!



3 comments: