Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Excitement?

I really don't like Halloween very much.  There, I said it.  I guess I'm just paranoid, but I don't like the idea of weirdos dressing up in something very scary and trying to "scare" you.  Call me paranoid.  I think its a holiday that belongs to little kids, and should stay that way.  Maybe I'm afraid of the "dark" side of things. 

However, I really do love seeing little kids dressed up in costume, pretending to be something else for a day.  So adorable!  It doesn't seem like its been an entire year since my little one was a tiger:



What's even more unbelievable is that its been 2 years since my nephew wore the same costume!!  (I love his expression in this photo!  It screams "Mom, why do you make me look so silly?!?!")



This year, my guy will be a pirate (another hand me down from cuz).  I wish I would have tried the costume on him this weekend so that I would have had a cute photo to enter into the I Heart Faces photo challenge, but I suppose I'll have to save it for next year!

We'll be attending the party at his daycare tonight, and it will be interesting to see if he likes wearing his costume or if he tries to rip it off!  Either way, I'm sure it will be fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment