Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Today is a Struggle

I feel like I'm struggling today.  I have a pain in the neck.  Not the facetious kind, a real ache that is making me cranky.  I don't know if I slept in a funky position, or picked up Cy at a weird angle, but I am sore.  I've been popping Advil since 6 this morning.

In addition to the physical , I feel mentally distracted.  I have stuff on my mind (not stuff I talk about here).  Nothing super serious, just a nagging thing that has me a bit down.  AND- all of this snow and ice and yucky weather may be causing some SAD (seasonal affected disorder).  Is this a good excuse for another vacation?  Probably not. I guess I just have to wait it out.

I am really longing for the spring.  I want to get outside and enjoy some sun and fresh air.  I want to run around with my little buddy and not have to wear layers. 

Maybe I should just hibernate until then.

AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment